Wednesday, June 2, 2010

10 Night Cruise on the Radiance of the Seas Part VII

Dinner and a Murder
The evening of our trip to Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, we were all signed up for a Murder/Mystery Dinner on the ship. It began in a large lounge where the acting began with a mystic (Madame Valushka) telling us there was "Murder in the Air!" 
We were introduced to the players in this fun, the rich husband (eventually murdered), the scheming wife (having an affair with her husband's brother), the brother, his fiancé (having an affair with the murdered husband) and the detective who disliked them all. Oh, did I mention a million dollar diamond necklace that was missing too?


After about 10 minutes of dialog and people coming and going, we were led to the dining room for Dinner and a Murder.


After dinner, during dessert, we were allowed about 3 minutes with each character to ask questions (which they may or may not lie to).
Here's a picture of the scandalous fiancé of the deceased.
Before I go any further, let me say the dinner was incredible, with Filet Mignon, fresh asparagus, scalloped  potatoes.. and an incredible dessert I'll show you later. We were at a table of at least 20 people, and we all had fun grilling the suspects on where they were, what they were doing.. etc.


The next picture, is of the scandalous wife (with yours truly) who seems perfectly nice to me! (way fake angelic smile)


Funny... I can 't find any pictures of the husband or his brother, or the detective on my camera... hmm, maybe it's broken.. *chuckling*
At this point, I didn't care if I guessed the right person or not! *S*


I don't think any of us guessed the correct murderer, but all in all it was a lot of fun, and a great dinner.


Oh, I forgot to show you our dessert:
Tiramisu in the most delicate cup made from chocolate... it was completely decadent and delicious!


Coming soon, Puerto Vallarta!





2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, fun, and delicious trip thus far. Just getting caught up here in my hotel room before heading off to the customer's site. Have a good humpday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, and i have so many memories...this brings so many back to me...Great pictures...thanks! You know, no matter what ever happens, they can never take your memories away from you!

    Yours,

    michelle ('lil o)

    ReplyDelete