Monday, June 14, 2010

10 Night Cruise on the Radiance of the Seas Part IX

Yes, this is the final chapter in my 10 night cruise, as the last 2 days were at sea, relaxing and thinking about the wonderful ports we had visited.
We spent a lot of time at the pool, in the solarium, and generally enjoying everything this ship had to offer.

Oh, we did go to see Avatar in the ship's theater.

I thought I'd show you now a few pictures of the breakfast buffet on board!

And just to make sure you believe they had other things, more healthy, I'll add a picture of the fruit section!


We at lunches here too most times we were on board ship, but at night, we ate at the nice dining room.

Lastly, a photo of the Centrum, looking up at the different levels. It truly was a beautiful ship, and I can't wait to board her sister ship, the Jewel of the Seas in November!

That's it for this trip... feel free to ask any questions and don't forget to click on any picture to 'embiggen'!

No comments:

Post a Comment